Sales Executive NE – Orlando Telesales (757918)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Education and Experience
– High school diploma or GED
– Proficiency in English (additional language required for certain positions)
– Incumbent is required to maintain an active and in-good standing professional Real Estate License where mandated by law
– One-year related experience
Successful Candidates Will Be Willing To:
– Work at night (occasionally)
– Support oneself without a salary for a period up to 90 days
– Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as required by business needs
FORTUNE magazine recognized Marriott International as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”, for the twelfth consecutive year. Benefits may include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, career advancement, hotel room discounts and more.
Live • Reward • Grow
Marriott Vacation Club International is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
For all positions apply online at www.careers.marriottvacationclub.com